I am super excited to announce my very first LegendFiction workshop!
How creatives can kill competition culture and help each other thrive!
Do you feel like you are always competing with other writers, artists, and filmmakers? Do you want to collaborate with your fellow creatives but are worried about them stealing your opportunities and sales?
This might be exactly the workshop you’re looking for!
We will discuss the culture of toxic competition that runs rampant through artistic circles and how you can work with your peers to overcome it.
Additionally, you receive the tools you need to:
- Foster a positive supportive creative community that sees its members as partners, not rivals.
- Give honest, empowering feedback to your fellow creatives.
- Set clear boundaries with your peer creators.
- Handle destructive emotions like jealousy.
- Promote yourself and other artists you love!
This workshop will be held in person at John Paul the Great University in Escondido, but if there is enough interest, I may schedule an online version down the road.
So if this sounds like something you would want to participate in, leave a comment and let me know!
Can’t wait for this to be an online workshop to bring to our community!