Creative people need to hang around other creative people! We might have stories or ideas or projects simmering in our souls, but we’re not ready to share them yet. Would you like to be around other creatives who are regularly sharing, discussing, and shipping their work? Do you want to get comfortable to talk more about your ideas? Do you want to build confidence to tackle your own creative projects? Are you hoping to deepen your faith life, and your fictive legends?
We recommend the path of the Legendbourne:
- Dip into our Weekly Writers Meetup, often moderated by one of our Academy Mentors
- Special, discounted workshops to help you bolster and deepen yourself as an author
- Join occasional writing challenges and short story contests
- Enjoy the community experience
Join the LegendFiction Community
These are recommendations. All features available to every member! Change it up and use LegendFiction however you wish.
The Path of the Legendbourne
In a world where writing can be a solitary and isolating experience, a group of creative people look for friendship and community to stay inspired. But life and routine can hold them back. Walk the path of the Legendbourne.
The Legendbourne are authors with stories simmering under the surface. They’re almost ready to break out and start writing. But sometimes life situations or writing routines holds us back from making progress. These writers keep their counsel, sift and learn, and enter into worldbuilding and creative events. When they’re ready, the dam will break and the bourne burst forth.
Many of our members, especially those on the LegendFiction mailing list, are such wells of thought, reservoirs of subcreation. Their path is to keep circling their interests and hobbies, closer and closer, until inspiration strikes. By staying close to creatives, they gather to themselves some of the creative energy and excitement that lets flow their pens.
LegendFiction offers creative people like you occasional check-ins, feedback, and a community of writers who share a passion for writing. Join us on an epic adventure of self-discovery and fun!
Does this sound like you?
- Writing can be a solitary and isolating experience, and it can be hard to stay motivated when you’re working on your own.
- It’s easy to get discouraged when you’re not seeing progress in your writing, especially if you’re not receiving feedback or support.
- Life’s daily demands can make it hard to find time to write, and it can be challenging to balance your writing goals with other responsibilities.
- Without feedback and support, it’s hard to know if you’re on the right track with your writing, which can lead to feelings of uncertainty and doubt.
- It can be hard to stay motivated when there’s no one holding you accountable, which can make it difficult to make progress towards your writing goals.
We’re here to change all that!
5 reasons to get excited about LegendFiction:
- You’ll have a support system to turn to when you need it most
- Occasional check-ins will keep you inspired and motivated
- You’ll be part of a community of writers who share your passion for writing
- You’ll receive feedback and support on your writing journey
- You’ll start seeing progress towards your goals that you never thought possible
What happens when you join
- You will set forth on an epic adventure, delving into the depths of your creativity and unleashing your imagination upon the world.
- You will discover a community of fellow writers, each with their own unique perspectives and stories to tell, and together, you will forge a bond that will withstand the tests of time and distance.
- You will embark on a journey of self-discovery, exploring the inner workings of your mind and uncovering the hidden truths that lie buried within.
- You will become a legend in your own right, a writer of extraordinary talent and vision, whose stories will endure for generations to come.
Keep diving deeper, legend.
The Paths of Legend are 3 suggestions for members to get the most from LegendFiction, and grow from learners to legends:
- Forge of Legends: Intensive
- Legends Ascending: Regular
- Legendbourn: Informal
What’s your writing habit?