Do you feel like you are always competing with other writers? Do you want to collaborate with your fellow creatives but are worried about them stealing your opportunities and sales?
This might be exactly the workshop you’re looking for! Open to anyone, anywhere.
We will discuss the culture of toxic competition that runs rampant through artistic circles and how you can work with your peers to overcome it.
Additionally, you receive the tools you need to:
- Foster a positive supportive creative community that sees its members as partners, not rivals.
- Give honest, empowering feedback to your fellow writers.
- Set clear boundaries with your peer creators.
- Handle destructive emotions like jealousy.
- Promote yourself and other artists you love!
In order to serve folks in multiple time zones, I’ve scheduled TWO dates.