Are you always coming up with crazy and fun ideas that you wish you could turn into stories? Do you often ask yourself things like “What if a penguin became a detective?” or “How would aliens react to human food?” If so, then our 4-week writing workshop is perfect for you! We’ll provide you with prompts that will challenge you to write the wackiest and most creative stories you can imagine. And by the end of the class, you’ll have 4 unique stories to share with your friends and family. Don’t miss this opportunity to have fun and develop your writing skills at the same time! Sign up now for classes starting on August 5th at 8am PST.
Have you ever wondered…
- What would my high fantasy character do if Starbucks got their order wrong?
- Who would ever want to date a gingerbread shifter?
- When is a good time to have my villain and hero play rock paper scissors over the last slice of pie?
- Where would be a good place to fit a “they’re taking the hobbits to Isengard” reference on my dark slasher?
- Why can’t my large giantess have an epic romance with a dwarf?
If these and many more questions plague your mind this is the class for you!
During this four-week course attendees will be given a list of prompts that they will choose from to write a short story or scene. The crazier and funnier the stories are the better. Attendees will share these stories with the group and give feedback while really stretching their creative ideas. The skies the limit and nothing is sacred!
At the end of the class, attendees will not only learn the true meaning of writing (having fun). They will also have 4 short stories that they can use to market themselves and give readers a taste of what’s to come with their next novel.
Classes are held on Saturdays, starting August 5th at 8am PST, for four weeks!
Register for this event: $20
Legend Fiction members get a $15 discount. Press this link here to start your 30 day free trial, and get the coupon to save on this workshop!